3. What is your dual spec? Are you comfortable using it in a raid situation (if applicable)?: Havoc -- Yes
4. We require the use of DBM or Bigwigs. We also require Weakauras, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Angry Assignments. Confirm that you either already use these, or will download them upon acceptance to the guild.: I either use or will download them
6. Why do you want to join Eternal Life, and what do you look for in a guild?: I want to join because I'm looking for a guild for legion that can clear heroic and push into a few mythic modes.
As for what I look for in a guild, I look for a group of friends. It's more fun to raid when you get to know people. Otherwise it's just a harder version of LFR.
7. What are your recent previous guilds? Why did you leave? : What Does Dog Think -- Madoran
I joined WDDT in MoP back when they were named Tolero in order to push mythic progression. I ended up leaving after we cleared blackrock foundry mythic because I was in my final semester of college at the time. Graduation + moving + starting work full time isn't a great time to be devoting hours to raiding. I wasn't sure what my schedule would be like, so I decided to step down.
8. Do you know any one in Eternal Life? If so, how do you know them?: I don't know anyone.
9. Which website(s) do you use to get information about bosses and your class? Why do you use these particular websites?: Icy veins, fatboss(youtube). Both are reputable sources that do their research.
10. Are you able to handle criticism so long as it's done respectfully?: Yes
Our Raid Schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday: 7:45PM - 11:00PM EST
This is our raid schedule in a given week. When we are not working on progression, it can potentially be reduced to 1-2 days instead of 3.
11. Please list your availability for each of the listed nights. Be honest please; saying you will show every night and then not doing so looks very bad for a new trial.: I can make those times.
12. Please list and describe any predictable IRL responsibilities or reasons why you may be late to and/or miss any of these given raid nights. Also, list any reasons you may need to frequently AFK during raids.: Aside from work, I don't have anything that would interfere with that. I get off around 5pm, so it should be fine.
13. Lastly, tell us more about yourself. Is there anything you think we should know about you that wasn't already asked?: I'm an ex-hardcore raider that is looking for something more a bit more casual, but can still get into mythic content. Just looking for a place to chill and kill some dragons. Or demons. I'm always prepared for raids and I never stop trying to improve my gameplay.