3. What is your dual spec? Are you comfortable using it in a raid situation (if applicable)?: Anything
4. We require the use of DBM or Bigwigs. We also require Weakauras, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Angry Assignments. Confirm that you either already use these, or will download them upon acceptance to the guild.: got it
5. Please provide a link to a screenshot of your UI. A steam or YouTube link also works.: vannila
6. Why do you want to join Eternal Life, and what do you look for in a guild?: Cool group of people.
7. What are your recent previous guilds? Why did you leave? : stopped playing
8. Do you know any one in Eternal Life? If so, how do you know them?: Prophetnotia real life friend.
9. Which website(s) do you use to get information about bosses and your class? Why do you use these particular websites?: icy-veins, wowhead, youtube etc
10. Are you able to handle criticism so long as it's done respectfully?: of course
Our Raid Schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday: 7:45PM - 11:00PM EST
This is our raid schedule in a given week. When we are not working on progression, it can potentially be reduced to 1-2 days instead of 3.
11. Please list your availability for each of the listed nights. Be honest please; saying you will show every night and then not doing so looks very bad for a new trial.: T/Th for sure M/W will be hit or miss after next week. School schedule is changing.
12. Please list and describe any predictable IRL responsibilities or reasons why you may be late to and/or miss any of these given raid nights. Also, list any reasons you may need to frequently AFK during raids.: School, GF locking her keys in her car.
13. Lastly, tell us more about yourself. Is there anything you think we should know about you that wasn't already asked?: Was a hardcore raider in BC then quit playing when I joined the military. I'm out going to school on the GI bill.