View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halech

re: CLOSED - App: Halech - by Epsilonchild

The application submitted by Halech is as follows:

Quote:
1. Please provide a link to your armory, as well as your battletag.: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Gerech/simple 2. Please link us to some recent warcraftlogs parses. If you do not have any, get them. AskMrRobot parses will also suffice.: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8040160/latest/#partition=1 3. What is your dual spec? Are you comfortable using it in a raid situation (if applicable)?: I'm pretty solid with resto 4. We require the use of DBM or Bigwigs. We also require Weakauras, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Angry Assignments. Confirm that you either already use these, or will download them upon acceptance to the guild.: Already use them 5. Please provide a link to a screenshot of your UI. A steam or YouTube link also works.: http://imgur.com/a/WpAiN 6. Why do you want to join Eternal Life, and what do you look for in a guild?: I ran across you in the recruitment forums. The basics stuff fits like raid times and progression status but the things that put you guys at the top were the fact that you are a long-lived guild and how you described your environment. I really need to work serious players but I also hate working in a frat-house environment. Friendly, nice and light-hearted people are the best to raid with as long as they have the skills to get things done too! 7. What are your recent previous guilds? Why did you leave? : My most recent was Divide and Conquer on Sargeras. I had to stop raiding with them shortly after we started HFC Mythic because I had a kid and the sleepless nights burned me out. He's 3 now and we are both sleeping just fine :). My guild before that was Xanijh on Arygos and I was with them a looong time. They used to be a 10 man guild and with WoD we lost some keep members and couldn't field a viable raid team. 8. Do you know any one in Eternal Life? If so, how do you know them?: Not yet :) 9. Which website(s) do you use to get information about bosses and your class? Why do you use these particular websites?: Mostly mmo-champions, they cover pretty diverse subjects and have good deep dives if I'm interested 10. Are you able to handle criticism so long as it's done respectfully?: Of course Our Raid Schedule is as follows: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday: 7:45PM - 11:00PM EST This is our raid schedule in a given week. When we are not working on progression, it can potentially be reduced to 1-2 days instead of 3. 11. Please list your availability for each of the listed nights. Be honest please; saying you will show every night and then not doing so looks very bad for a new trial.: I can be there every night no problem 12. Please list and describe any predictable IRL responsibilities or reasons why you may be late to and/or miss any of these given raid nights. Also, list any reasons you may need to frequently AFK during raids.: Nothing that isn't a pretty dramatic emergency 13. Lastly, tell us more about yourself. Is there anything you think we should know about you that wasn't already asked?: I've been playing WoW since day 1 and have been raiding since BWL. I take my performance seriously and am constantly trying to improve my game and top the meters (cheesing them doesn't count!). I also have top-notch raid awareness honed over a decade of playing this game. Personality-wise, I'm pretty quiet and level-headed; very little gets under my skin.
Halech

I forgot to mention that my shaman will be a main switch. The logs that I included were for my previous main: Halech-Sargeras.

Epsilonchild
Co Guild Leader

Hey Halech,

Looked through your app, you certainly have a lot of raid experience which is great. My only question is; would you be willing to play Elemental or Resto as a main spec? They reason I ask is that currently we do have quite a few melee, but could use another ranged/healer.

I tried messaging you on BNet earlier but you might have been away. I'll be around for a bit tonight but will also be around most of tomorrow afternoon if that works better to chat :P

Cheers

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum