View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epsilonchild
Co Guild Leader

re: Eternal Life

Hey everyone, 
I’m sad to announce that Eternal Life will be taking a break from progression raiding for the time being. Based on where the guild is at, and the state of the PVE community, it has become increasingly difficult to recruit for, and maintain a strong, stable roster to push mythic content.
Eternal Life has been around for a long time, always pushing end-game content while having fun playing a game that we love. I feel terrible that we’ve reached this point on my watch. It’s my job as a guild/raid leader to make sure that we constantly have a healthy roster to continue pushing forward, and in that respect I’ve let you guys down. For that I am incredibly sorry.
I know there are some of you that play this game for the mythic raiding experience and will perhaps seek out other opportunities to clear end-game content. I wish you guys/gals the best of luck and once again, I apologize for not making Eternal Life the place to experience that.
For those who will be sticking around, I plan on still doing a normal/heroic run on Tuesdays (except this Tuesday) for those who are interested. I’ll also try to throw in some other events such as achievement runs, mount/pet farming runs, etc. for those that are interested.
I hate to end 2016 on such a sad note :) I hope everyone enjoys their New Years’ celebrations and may the new year bring you nothing but good things!

Eps

Jump to: